We pride ourselves on ensuring all products sold are of the highest quality. All items are quality checked for faults before they are dispatched to customers. However as the bags are made by hand they are subject to human error. We are more than happy to fix a fault or damaged item. If you have a concern with a faulty or damaged item, please email us at email@example.com.
ARRANGING YOUR RETURN
• Within 7 days of receiving your purchase you must confirm your exchange requirements via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will confirm if the return of the product is suitable and send you a Returns Form.
• The returned item/s must be in original condition with all tags remaining in place.
• Item/s must not have been used, washed or altered in any way.
• The Returns Form and the product must be send via a registered postal service.
• Please provide us the tracking number. Once the items have been received, you will receive an email confirming receipt of item.
• The shipping costs incurred for returning items for an exchange are not covered by State of Escape. Only those items confirmed as faulty and returned will have any shipping costs refunded.
We can only accept items purchased on our website stateofescape.com If you purchased your item at one of our stockists we ask you to contact the store in which you purchased the item for further assistance.