Neoprene is a beautiful yet delicate fabric which requires some care when out and about. Please avoid harsh surfaces, sharp objects and car grease! The neoprene has an 'aqua seal' finish to assist in protecting the bag, but we do suggest washing immediately if the product becomes marked or stained in any way.
REMEMBER THE BAGS ARE DURABLE BUT NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE.
• Hand wash or a gentle / delicate machine cycle wash in cold water with gentle detergent. Rinse thoroughly, drip dry and ensure item is completely dry before use.
• Ensure the metal hook is clipped onto the handle of the bag before placing into the washing machine.
• Stain remover (non-chlorine only) can be applied directly to stubborn marks.
• Firmly blot the fabric but DO NOT rub the fabric as it will create an area of wear and rinse thoroughly.
• A simple lint roller / brush is the best way to remove surface dust and dirt.
• DO NOT dry-clean, tumble dry or iron.
• DO NOT soak the bags in water and/or detergent as it will damage the press snaps.
• DO NOT wear against non-colour fast fabrics as the colour will rub onto your bag.