Product care (old)
Neoprene is a beautiful yet delicate fabric which requires some care when out and about. Please avoid harsh surfaces, sharp objects and car grease! The neoprene has an 'aqua seal' finish to assist in protecting the bag, but we do suggest washing immediately if the product becomes marked or stained in any way.
REMEMBER THE BAGS ARE DURABLE BUT NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS (please note this applies for all bags except the Eclipse collection).
• Hand wash or a gentle / delicate machine cycle wash in cold water with gentle detergent. Rinse thoroughly, drip dry and ensure item is completely dry before use. STATE OF ESCAPE will not be held responsible for damage caused inside a customers washing machine.
• Ensure the metal hook is clipped onto the handle of the bag before placing into the washing machine.
• Stain remover (non-chlorine only) can be applied directly to stubborn marks.
• Firmly blot the fabric but DO NOT rub the fabric as it will create an area of wear and rinse thoroughly.
ECLIPSE COLLECTION CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Gently smooth the tassels with your fingers. DO NOT use a brush or comb as this may cause the tassels to become 'frizzy'.
• Gentle spot clean with a mild detergent. DO NOT rub and allow to air dry.
• Hang the bag wherever possible to keep the tassels looking their best.
FOR ALL BAGS
• A simple lint roller / brush is the best way to remove surface dust and dirt.
• DO NOT dry-clean, tumble dry or iron.
• DO NOT soak the bags in water and/or detergent as it will damage the press snaps where applicable.
• DO NOT wear against non-colour fast fabrics as the colour will rub onto your bag.
• Please note: the black dust bag the tote was originally packaged in is not a washing bag.